Click here for the school term dates.
Parents in School
We can achieve the best for your child only if parents and the school works together. We rely on each other’s support … You can help directly:
- Encourage your child, listening and answering questions.
- Show interest; question your child about their day (and don’t ever believe your child has ‘done nothing’ or ‘just played’!).
- Take an interest in what your child is reading. If your child is uncomfortable reading aloud to you, then ask them to tell you what a book is about in their own words.
- Let us know if you have any concerns (if we don’t know about something, then we cannot help!).
- Attend Inglewood Open Evenings and Workshops.
- Come to join our class assemblies whenever possible.
- Let your child know that you believe a good education is really worth having.
- Consider whether you are able to offer practical help within our school.